Meet Oscar & Lynn Ortega
Award Winning Real Estate Team with over 41 years of Experience
"It takes a skillful combination of marketing techniques to really direct maximum attention to your home."
Lynn Ortega brings over 33 years of experience in all aspects of Real Estate Sales, Management, Sales Training, Marketing and Administration for both New Home subdivision sales and sales of existing homes in San Diego, Riverside, and Orange counties as well as Scottsdale, Arizona.
As a licensed Realtor and Broker, Lynn's exceptional leadership,
Lynn has held many prominent positions including:
- Vice President, Sales, Corporate Broker/ Brookfield San Diego Builders, Inc., Del Mar, CA.
- Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Corporate Broker/Davidson Communities, Inc., San Diego, CA.
- Vice President, Sales, Corporate Broker/ The Meister Companies New Home Division, Resale Division and Advertising Divisions in Newport Beach, CA.
Many agents can find a buyer for your home. The challenge is to create the kind of demand for your property that attracts more buyers and gets you the best outcome. That requires a careful mix of strategies. Lynn is a highly motivated, professional and enthusiastic Realtor who has years of
- Davidson Communities, Inc.: Sales and Marketing Council
- Seven SAM Awards 1986
- Grand Sales & Marketing Award 1986
- Brookfield San Diego Builders/ Carmel Valley News "Personal and Professional profile" 2005; San Diego TWIN Award (Tribute to Women in Industry) 2006; Builders Industry Association Magazine "UP CLOSE" personal and professional profile 2007.
Realtors You trust; Service You Deserve!
Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Oscar Ortega comes from a diverse background. He grew up in Honolulu, Hawaii, lived in Las Vegas and has been in San Diego since 1994. While in Las Vegas, he performed on production shows at night and worked as a Real Estate agent during the day. For the past 12
Twenty years ago, he met his wife Lynn Ortega on the dance floor at a New Years event. Ever
Oscar Ortega’s mission statement: To inspire, enrich and serve people as a TRUE professional, sharing